Search for a certain way to have your back patios and the furniture out there free of friends and family?
It’s so easy. Inspect if your patio and furniture have debris and grimes and mildew stains on it. If it is dirty, nobody wants to go near it. So, what do you need? You will need to wash and clean the patio and patio furniture. But if you go with a hand washing and scrubbing, it will be very difficult and time-consuming. Even there will be an uncertainty that the dirt and debris won’t get removed completely with a simple hand cleaning.
So, what’s the solution? That is an amazing device. That is electric pressure washer. It cleans unbelievably fast, needs less water and time, eases the works, and gives you plenty of fun.
Let’s check out how an electric pressure washer cleans the outdoor patio furniture or how we can operate it to do so…
Steps to Clean Patio Furniture with Electric Pressure Washer
- At first, put your patio furniture on a flat ground. Now spray from the windows and doors of your residence.
- Connect a low-pressure spray nozzle, say, 25 degrees or 40 degrees nozzle, to the wand or lance of your machine.
- Spray the water flow and wash your patio furniture top-down way. The patio furniture is very different from car, boat or grill.
- Basically, a patio furniture pressure washing does not require you any detergent. Inspect the nature of the dirt on the items with prudence. Is it a harder surface of furniture? Is it very stubborn stain of grime? No problem. You can use detergent. Your cushions are typically prone to be stubborn. Here take a brush and clean it by hand.
- Rinse your furniture with a lower water pressure.
- If there is any iron made patio furniture out there, use a turbo or extreme pressure nozzle for getting a strong flash to wash the most stubborn and hard debris out.
How Often You Should Clean Your Patio Furniture
At the beginning of the monsoon (spring) of every year, you should run a cleaning project on your patio furniture. Things are actually different and depend on some stands. Where you live and if you put the furniture outside throughout the year- is important. If so, it will require you to have a good pressure clean. Also, you should do a first lawn mow accordingly. The safest chance would be April or around this month.
No option, you ought to clean it regularly. It is so easy and funny to run a pressure cleaning job.
Which Electric Pressure Washer You Should Use
Medium duty pressure washer would be the best choice for patio furniture. Our investigations find the best bet to suit the need. It is AR Blue Clean AR390SS.
The unit comes from AnnoviReverberi. It is a 2000 PSI electric pressure washer that is ideal for patio furniture cleaning.
It is a brand new model that very recently arrives with hose reel, detergent storage chamber, and 4 pieces of different nozzles.
Alongside the cleaning of your plastic, wooden, metal or vinyl chair and table in the patio, you can also employ this washer to clean your car, small deck and other items around your residence.
Necessary Caution to Take
When you are washing your patio furniture, it is very important to take some precautionary measures as it is an electric pressure washer. There will be a potential risk of an electrocution.
Always follow the machine’s manual’s instruction to use a power cord. Some electric pressure washer needs to be connected to a direct electric output. Check and again check if there is any leakage or fault on the power cord. It is better to keep your power cord away from the water source.
Sometimes you might need an extension power cord. Make sure that you use the power cord as the manufacturer suggests you. If your power cord circulates more power than it needs, there possibly causes a fire. So, before you use an extension power cord to clean the patio furniture, you should bear in mind the following:
- Fix your cord to the patio environment.
- Check if the number of prongs fits the power outlet.
- Make sure that you own an additional cord that can meet amperage needs of the pressure washer you are occupying for your patio furniture.
- Be aware of using cord’s gauge to produce the maximum power output. The lower gauge number signifies the higher power the cord can deliver.
- Always try to use a shorter cord. Remember that the shorter the cord, the more power you will get from the tool you are employing.
You know well how to clean your patio furniture with an electric pressure washer. But you don’t know what the cautions you must take care. The knowledge is still incomplete. Mechanism to use the machine properly and considering necessary awareness- both are the unavoidable parts when you are running your patio furniture cleaning project.
Read More: When you buy an electric pressure washer