Ready to clean like a pro?
Check out the powerhouse international electric pressure washer review. This 3000 PSI bad boy is designed for serious cleaning with 2.2 GPM spraying power. So you can get the job done quickly and easily.
Whether you’re a homeowner looking to tackle some tough cleaning tasks or a professional cleaner who needs a powerful tool for tough jobs, this platinum pressure washer is sure to deliver. Read on for all the details!
In this review, we’ll go over some of the critical features of this pressure washer and some pros and cons to help you decide if it’s the right fit for you.
Powerhouse International Electric High Power Washer Review
This device claims to have all the power you need for most domestic cleaning tasks, with a maximum reported rated PSI of 3000.
The Platinum’s cleaning performance is excellent, and the wide variety of supplied accessories helps guarantee that there is no job you can’t tackle, but this is in no way indicative of its consistent real-time performance.
Why Should You Have Powerhouse International Power Washer
- 3000 PSI max with 2.2 GPM flow rate
- 2 stainless steel lances with a trigger gun
- 2 Proprietary Nozzles – Turbo and Angle
- 5 different quick-connect tips range from 0 to 40 degrees fan
- 4-wheel removable cart and telescopic handle for better maneuverability and stable cleaning
- 30ft high-pressure super-flexible hose
- 35 ft power cord with a dedicated storage spot on the washer
- 1L on-board detergent tank
- 32-lb lightweight design makes it super portable
- A Total Stop System (TSS) trigger gun ensures motor life longevity
- CE, GS, ROHS, and EMC certified
Detail Feature Review
The Powerhouse Platinum’s output is nothing to scoff at, easily matching that of entry-level gas-powered pressure washers.
You’ll be prepared to take on tough cleaning tasks with the included scrub brush and foam sprayer, and you’ll be able to find the proper tool for the job with the set’s assortment of tips.
When designing this model and putting together this package, the staff at Powerhouse International seriously considered everything a person may need for household pressure cleaning.
Uncommon tools like the rotating patio surface cleaner are a godsend when the need arises.
The Platinum model’s telescoping handle makes it more manageable and convenient to relocate, all while keeping the device’s vertical profile to a minimum.
Choosing between a proprietary lance with its innovations and a universal lance compatible with your current accessories is also quite convenient. Additionally convenient is the built-in space for stowing away extra gear.
The removable cart with 4 plastic casters ensures better maneuverability and cleaning.
Tips for Diversity and Power
The 5 QCT Tips make cleaning a breeze.
The high-pressure jet stream produced by the 0°intense-jet nozzle (red) has the precision of a pencil. It can scrape off caked mud from machinery or cut through thick dirt deposits on concrete. If not used correctly, this nozzle will be the most powerful available.
For thorough cleaning of hard surfaces, the 15°fan-tip nozzle (yellow) is utilized. You can use it for various purposes, such as paint stripping or eliminating oil, grease, or mildew stains.
When cleaning house siding, brick patios, wood decks, driveways, or sidewalks, the 25°fan-tip nozzle (green) is the tool of choice.
Use the white 40° wide-spray tip nozzle on vehicles, boats, patio sets, and outdoor power tools.
You can use the black watering nozzle to rinse vehicles, boats, and cars with minimal pressure and water plants that are out of reach.
Hooks on either side may hold the extension cable or spray gun, and there are slots for the attachments, like the nozzles and the brush. You can easily take it apart and stow it away thanks to the quick-release latch that connects the wand to the output hose.
The long, 30-foot flexible hose is a nice touch and should be sufficient for any routine cleaning task around the house.
When pressure washing, a stiff hose is one of the more annoying obstacles, so any advantage you can gain in maneuverability is greatly appreciated. It is simple to wind up and put away, and it helps boost cleaning efficiency.
While running, it makes a high-pitched whine and can get quite loud (up to 84.6 dB) if you’re right next to it.
Last but not least, as soon as the trigger is withdrawn from the Total Stop System (TSS) trigger gun, the safety switch engages, and the brush motor stops running. This will keep your washer running well for much longer.
- The compact and lightweight design makes it easy to transport and store
- The onboard detergent tank is a convenient feature that allows you to add soap directly to the pressure washer without having to use a separate bucket
- The 5 quick-connect nozzles give you versatility in terms of the types of cleaning jobs you can tackle
- A bit expensive for such a standard-feature power washer.
- You will end up buying several accessories separately.
- The power cord is on the shorter side, so you may need an extension cord if you’re working in a large area
- The maximum PSI is lower than some other models on the market, so it may not be ideal for very tough jobs
If you are looking for a powerful and reliable electric pressure washer, the Powerhouse International Electric Pressure Washer is a great option. It has all the features you need to get your cleaning projects done quickly and easily.
Plus, it’s backed by a strong warranty that guarantees your satisfaction. So if you are ready to tackle your next cleaning project easily, order your Powerhouse International Electric Pressure Washer today!
Read more :