Westinghouse Pressure Washer WPX3200 is one of the market’s most powerful electric pressure washers. It provides 3200 PSI of pressure and 2.5 GPM of flow, making it ideal for tackling a wide range of cleaning tasks.
Whether you need to remove stubborn dirt and grime from your deck or driveway or you’re looking for a way to power wash your siding, the WPX3200 can get the job done quickly and efficiently.
Best of all, Westinghouse pressure washers are easy to set up and use so that you can start your next cleaning project immediately. Here’s what you need to know about this champion Pressure Washer.
Westinghouse 3200 PSI Pressure Washer Reviews
Why Should You Have It In Your Garage
- 3-Piston Axial Cam OHV 4 Stroke 3.3 L Engine with Recoil Starter
- Brass-Made Easy-Start Pump with 2.5 GPM Capacity
- Comes with Oil Funnel, Nozzle Tips, Hose, and Pro-Style Extendable Wand
- 3-Years Residential and 1-Year Commercial Warranty
- 1-1/4″ Steel Tubing Frame With 12-inches Wheels
- 25-feet Hose with a 5/16-inch Diameter
- 0°, 15°, 25°, 40°, and Soap Nozzles
Westinghouse Pressure Washer WPX3200 Detail Reviews
After using the Westinghouse Pressure Washer WPX3200 for a few weeks, 93% of users are simply impressed!
Power & Efficiency
This machine is perfect for deep cleaning home siding, windows, cars, patio furniture, and more. It delivers 3,200 PSI and 2.5 GPM of pressure with a maintenance-free axial cam pump, making it incredibly powerful and easy to use.
The 5 Quick Connect nozzles make it easy to adjust the spray to fit your needs, and the 0.5-gallon soap tank lets you add your favorite chemical or detergent for extra cleaning power.
Ease of Use
The Rugged steel frame and high profile 12 inches never-flat wheels make maneuverability easy. You will be impressed by how well-balanced this pressure washer is. Although it can’t handle grassy terrain as adeptly, the Westinghouse WPX3200 still manages to do the task with some effort on your part!
Its above-average handle height is a big plus for moving this heavy machine by hand. It allows you to pull yourself straight without bending or hunching over too much while using both arms – another indication of quality craftsmanship from such an experienced manufacturer.
At the same time, the CARB-compliant design with a 3-year limited warranty and lifetime technical service ensures that this machine is built to last.
The WPX3200 is a quiet machine! It measured 83 decibels at twenty-five feet away. That’s less than two DBS shy of being hazardous to human hearing. Its volume can be manageable up to 68dB instead of 75+ sound levels.
Value for Money
You’ll find that they are costly when shopping for a pressure washer. However, the Westinghouse WPX3200 is worth its price and outperforms many other products we reviewed in terms of power/performance!
Although there may be some short-term convenience with electric machines too (such as less noise), it’s important to remember how much better these high-functioning devices can make your life. Especially when cleaning up after projects or even just taking care of everyday tasks like washing cars at home – so make sure to invest today!
- Easy to set up, start, and use
- Most maneuverable among the 3200 PSI models
- Affordable and easy-to-replace parts
- It works perfectly on vinyl sidings
- 3 -years residential warranty (highest among 3200 PSI power washers)
- Tend to shut down after the first few uses
- Email-based customer service, no human communication
- You can’t control the soap dispensing feature
How To Start a Westinghouse Pressure Washer?
To start Westinghouse Pressure Washer WPX3200, you’ll need to assemble the unit and connect it to a water supply.
- The first thing you’ll need to do is connect the hose to the unit.
- Next, you’ll need to connect the power cord and plug it into an outlet.
- Once everything is connected, you’ll need to prime the pump by running water through it for a few minutes.
- After the pump is primed, you can start pressure washing. To do so, simply hold down the trigger on the wand and move the wand back and forth across the surface you’re cleaning.
When you’re finished pressure washing, turn off the unit and disconnect all hoses and cords. Lastly, give the unit a good rinse before storing it away. By following these simple steps, you’ll be able to get the most out of your Westinghouse Pressure Washer WPX3200.
Are Westinghouse Pressure Washers Any Good?
Westinghouse pressure washers have a reputation for being tough and durable. The WPX3200 is no exception. This model is designed for heavy-duty use and can tackle even the most challenging cleaning jobs.
Powered by a reliable Briggs & Stratton engine, the WPX3200 delivers impressive cleaning performance. It also features a high-pressure hose and an adjustable nozzle, so you can customize the spray to suit your needs.
And if you’re looking for a pressure washer that’s easy to use, the Westinghouse WPX3200 is an excellent option. Thanks to its simple controls and straightforward operation, it’s ideal for novice and experienced users.
How To Drain Westinghouse Washing Machine?
The key to getting the most out of your Westinghouse pressure washer is maintaining it and keeping it clean properly. That includes draining the washer regularly to remove any build-up of dirt and debris.
Draining your Westinghouse pressure washer is a simple process that only takes a few minutes.
- Start by disconnecting the power cord from the outlet.
- Next, remove the garden hose from the pumps by turning the knob counterclockwise.
- Once the hose is removed, place a drain pan under the machine and open the drain valve by pulling on the tab.
- Allow the water to drain completely before closing the valve and reassembling the machine.
Following these simple steps will help to extend the life of your Westinghouse pressure washer.
If you are looking for an affordable pressure washer with high ratings, the Westinghouse Pressure Washer WPX3200 should be at the top of your list. This machine is durable and perfect for medium to heavy-duty cleaning tasks.
With its easy-to-use features, you can finish your work quickly and efficiently. So don’t wait any longer and try the Westinghouse Pressure Washer WPX3200 today!